Who we are
The Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Health and Care Sustainability and Transformation Partnership includes all statutory NHS organisations and Local Authorities in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. This includes: Six Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and a unitary and two-tier local government structure with a city council, and a county council with seven district councils as well as the two major hospital trusts, and the large mental health, learning disabilities and community provider that serve Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
We are working with a wider group of representatives from other organisations that deliver local services such as the voluntary (third) and community sector and the independent Healthwatch organisation, giving them a forum to contribute to the development of detailed plans and provide support and challenge.
The Nottingham and Nottinghamshire plan will be delivered through two existing transformation programmes, the Greater Nottingham Transformation Programme and the Better Together Programme, each with their own Transformation Board.
Terms of reference
- Directors of Finance Group terms of reference [PDF]
- Leadership Board terms of reference [PDF]
- Clinical Reference Group terms of reference [PDF]
- Performance Oversight Group terms of reference [PDF]
- Advisory Group draft terms of reference [PDF]
- Programme Delivery Group draft terms of reference [PDF]
- Planning Group terms of reference [PDF]
- Elected Members and Non-Executive Directors Advisory and Oversight Group terms of reference [PDF]
The STP Leadership Board meets monthly and provides system leadership and oversight to assure successful delivery of the objectives and outcomes agreed in the STP through the two transformation programmes and supporting workstreams. It brings together all Chief Executives and Clinical Leads from statutory health and social care organisations across Nottinghamshire. The Leadership Board is committed to strengthening its approach to providing greater transparency to key stakeholders.